Let's stay FOCUSED.

Hallelujah my heart is filled with His love and only him that can always be there for me all the times. Dying for me, sacrificing himself and guiding me through the valley of the shadow of death.  The world is full of darkness, I can always call on Him and He will answers, not by mobile/email/phone, but just speaking it loud or in my thoughts and he responds.  So with all this why should I not stick with whom whose love conquers the world? What more should I ask for but to always be with me. Brethren stick to your position everything has changed, don't be shaken.

Mark 13; says that many will come in my name and perform miracles and wonders.

DO NOT go astray as many will be lost
DO NOT be deceived to run to them, in short God is with you just stick to your faith.

Your reward is awaiting you in the new Jerusalem where there's peace and no stress, Love and not hate, Joy and no sadness.

That's our new home where we belong and not if this world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delight in The Lord

Our redemption draweth Nigh!

3 Reasons Why Some Christians Avoid Church by John Aloisi