Bible verses brought to light in relation to - The Two Stones:

Brought to light by Prophet Duncan Mghendi.

Deuteronomy 27:8 "And thou shalt write upon the stones all the words of this law very plainly."
John 16:25 "These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father."
Ezra 4:19 "The letter which ye sent unto us hath been plainly read before me."
Proverbs 8:9-10 "They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge. Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold."
Isaiah 8:16 "Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples."
2 Kings 11:12 "And he brought forth the king’s son, and put the crown upon him, and gave him the testimony; and they made him king, and anointed him; and they clapped their hands, and said, God save the king."
John 8:17 "It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true."
Revelation 11:3 "And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth,"
Job 28:6 "The stones of it are the place of sapphires: and it hath dust of gold."
Isaiah 54:11 "O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires."
2 Corinthians 3:7-8 "But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?"
Zechariah 3:9 "For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delight in The Lord

Our redemption draweth Nigh!

3 Reasons Why Some Christians Avoid Church by John Aloisi