Close Look at Bible Verses In Relation to - Vine And Fig Tree.

Brought to Light by Prophet Duncan Mghendi.

Zechariah 3:10 "In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree."
Judges 9:10-13 "And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us. But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees? Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us. And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?"
Songs of Solomon 2:13 "The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away."
John 15:1 "I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman."
Proverbs 27:18 "Whoso keepeth the fig tree shall eat the fruit thereof: so he that waiteth on his master shall be honoured."
Matthew 24:32-33 "Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When HIS branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:  So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors."
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."
Isaiah 11:1 "And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots."

Shalom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delight in The Lord

Our redemption draweth Nigh!

3 Reasons Why Some Christians Avoid Church by John Aloisi