Dreams and visions - Acts 2:17 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Praise God, I live in Kenya and I have been reading all your dreams and visions. I would like to share my dreams too that i have recorded since year 2014 september to date.
1st dream; I was in a large dam in Germany area where water for domestic use and drinking was being recycled and it was done very well. The next large dam I came to was Kenya which I was crossing using a big cable. I noted the dam was dirty with human feaces. The purifying was not done very well up to standard.  I then woke up.
2nd Dream I was at home when I looked at the Tv I then saw a forest like area in which a young boy who had a black suit and was evil. When he saw other people approaching to where he was located he pretended to be handicapped and got on a wheelchair. He later ran home abandoned the wheel chair and picked a big boy doll that looked exactly like him. He pretend to play with it however as he talked to it I was watching fram a distance. I observed the doll come to life and it begun moving its its eyes. I then woke up.
On 12/12/2014 the 3rd deam, there was this presentable well dressed man talking to me about his experience abroad about work. Then my husband came and said let me take you to a place that has waters and is interesting. We went and the place had a tower with a stair case, we climb. At the top was a green  jungle with a stream of river at the back. The view was beautiful with varoius types of fish and other creatures. While fishing I noted that the waters were due to a  flood as I could see  foot pavement beneath and the waters were shallow. Fish also died due to jumping high and hiting the surface. I went back to the open tower where my husband was lying relaxing as he sun bathed. Across at the front was an ocean which was white and shallow. I then  saw a boat appear with a Queen dressed in a blue gown with her a body guard on her side. The boat had a poster stating equivalent USD 202,000, 000 on board. She said come and take, I refused and said I am content with Jesus Christ. Then I woke up at 3am and started praying.
16/12/2014 I had this dream within setting of home compound a male friend was expressing interest at me. But I told him I was committed and did not want my husband to find me with him. At the same time in my heart as I was talking with him I was waiting for instructions. Then came from the sky above clear bags like water containing food and other items like by cycle among others. I was very aware that I had to take that which contain food eg flour to survive on. Then i ran and locked myself with family and sister family in the house and was not get out.
1.1.15 at 9.19am. I am washing pans in the kitchen. I then saw 2 birds perched on a tree outside out side talking to each other, saying do u know referring to me that Jesus is among us. Then I saw am figure image of Jesus Christ on that tree. I then woke up
02/01/2015 . I had a dream. I was in Nairobi my sister's house  in her bedroom then I felt mysteriously as thou time had stopped, nothing was moving or measurable it was as thou the sun was setting. Then I  had a voice say this is a mysterious day 18. Later every thing went back to normal then I said to myself for sure that was a unique day. Later I realised it was 17th I went abt work. No month or year was mentioned .
21/01/2015 My dream for the prevoius day involved I witnessing to people in a steel factory. I had the spirit of Elijah and performed mighty wonders and miracles. Many people were saved. I woke up.
14/2/15 I had a dream.
I was at work with one of my male colleagues. It was dark/night.  I was very happy cause I knew its first done. I flew to great heights without opening the door and later returned back to the office.
I was so happy I opted this time to open the door and walk to the centre of the open field proclaiming victory.   Right at the centre of the field, an evil man approched me while my aunt who was this man started running at the outer circle.  the evil man came to me and took my hand with the intention to destroy. He took my right hand and we started elevating high in the sky and started to rebuked him in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I then had the verse Lament 4:11 (The LORD has given full vent to his wrath; he has poured out his fierce anger. He kindled a fire in Zion that consumed her foundations). Then I woke up.

20/2/15 5am I dreamt I was in the market buying veges a white man appeared with fiery eyes chasing another man. Then the chase happenned again though in an open area. The man who was being chased reached a spot which had a post with writing and threw a glass bottle full of oil. When this white fiery eyed man reached the spot, the place blew up forming black smoke then the man changed to a black creature half man and four legged animal with horns and long dragon tail elongated upward to his face. He was dissappointed. He then turn into white small sheep and scattered. I woke up
I have had other dreams on chemical release by an Angel killing people found outside and one of bombs being thrown as thou in war and neighbouring countries attacking our nation and also spying. All this I put to prayers but for sure we are at the end times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do I believe?

Righteous Vs Wicked