Dealing against Spiritual Wicked Spirits.

How does one deal with these wicked spirits that
 I highlighted in my previous topic on Biblical powers, Spirits, Principalities and Powers of Darkness.

The following are key in dealing against these spiritual wicked spirits.

1. God's Sword - Isaiah 27:1
In that day,
the Lord will punish with his sword
    his fierce, great and powerful sword—
Leviathan the gliding serpent,
    Leviathan the coiling serpent;
he will slay the monster of the sea.
2. Arm of the LORD - Psalms 89: 10 and 13

You crushed Rahab like one of the slain;
    with your strong arm you scattered your enemies.
11 The heavens are yours,and yours also the earth;
    you founded the world and all that is in it.
12 You created the north and the south;
    Tabor and Hermonsing for joy at your name.
13 Your arm is endowed with power;
    your hand is strong, your right hand exalted
3. Hook of the LORD - Ezekiel 29:3-5
Speak to him and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:
“‘I am against you, Pharaoh king of Egypt,
    you great monsterlying among your streams.
You say, “The Nilebelongs to me;
    I made it for myself.”
But I will put hooks in your jaws
    and make the fish of your streams stick to your scales.
I will pull you out from among your streams,
    with all the fish sticking to your scales.
I will leave you in the desert,
    you and all the fish of your streams.
You will fall on the open field
    and not be gatheredor picked up.
I will give you as food
    to the beasts of the earth and the birds of the sky.
4. Net of the LORD - Ezekiel 32:2-3
Son of man, take up a lamentconcerning Pharaoh king of Egypt and say to him:
“‘You are like a lion among the nations;
    you are like a monster in the seas
thrashing about in your streams,
    churning the water with your feet
    and muddying the streams.
“‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:
“‘With a great throng of people
    I will cast my net over you,
    and they will haul you up in my net.
5. Wisdom Of God - Job 26:12

By his power he churned up the sea;
    by his wisdom he cut Rahab to pieces.

6. Presence Of The Ark Of The Covenant as written in 1st Samuel 5:2-4
Then they carried the ark into Dagon’s temple and set it beside Dagon.When the people of Ashdod rose early the next day, there was Dagon, fallen on his face on the ground before the ark of the Lord! They took Dagon and put him back in his place.But the following morning when they rose, there was Dagon, fallen on his face on the ground before the ark of the Lord! His head and hands had been broken off and were lying on the threshold; only his body remained.
7. God's Rebuke - Isaiah 50:2-3, When I came, why was there no one?
    When I called, why was there no one to answer?
Was my arm too short to deliver you?
    Do I lack the strength to rescue you?
By a mere rebuke I dry up the sea,
    I turn rivers into a desert;
their fish rot for lack of water
    and die of thirst.
I clothe the heavens with darkness
    and make sackcloth its covering.”
Psalms 105:29 He turned their waters into blood, causing their fish to die. Exodus 7:20-21. Moses and Aaron did just as the Lord had commanded; in the sight of Pharaoh and his officials, he raised the staff and struck the water in the Nile, and all the water in the Nile was turned to blood. 21 The fish in the Nile died, and the river smelled so bad the Egyptians could not drink water from it. There was blood throughout the land of Egypt.


God's counsel is inorder to avoid the possession of these spirits, to avoid their influence, there ensnaring, their workings and effects in both the Natural or Spiritual realms is to always have 'Holy Living, Prayerful Lifestyle, Keep the Flame of the Fellowship of brethren's alive, Read and live the Word and lastly 'Beware of the people around you.'
Jesus didn't say we should be aware of the devil rather he told His disciples: 'Beware of the Yeast of Pharisees', meaning, Stay afar from any man or woman who distorts, discredits, discourages and disbeliefs in the LORD whom you believe in and worship. For these 'Pharisees', main purpose is to take men away from the Light of Salvation and The Truth that sets free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do I believe?

Righteous Vs Wicked

Dreams and visions - Acts 2:17 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: