Prayer for Today.

Lord we love you and exalt your Name.You are wonderful and marvellous.

Gracious God we come before your Throne and ask for your mercy and forgive us of our sins us.Our transgressions and iniquities.

Today Lord we pray for our families and loved ones Lord watch over their going in and going out,Keep all the plans of the enemy away from them,We put a hedge of fire of protection over them,Guide them Lord.

Lord May favour be upon us this day and Isaiah 60 come alive in our lives Lord.We will arise and shine for the Glory of the Lord is upon us.

*[[Isa 55:10-11/ISV]]*
v10 “For just as the rain and snow come down from heaven, and do not return there without watering the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, yielding seed for the sower and bread for eating, v11 so will my message be that goes out of my mouth— it won’t return to me empty. Instead, it will accomplish what I desire, and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

In Jesus Mighty Name we Pray asking and believing AMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do I believe?

Righteous Vs Wicked

Dreams and visions - Acts 2:17 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: