Test the Spirits

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4

Please take this verse seriously, ask the Lord to confirm to you what is being stated out there. Are these words truely from the Lord?

For example I am waiting for God to confirm to me about the Reptilia race being amongst us here on earth.

I love the Lord Yeshua Ha Mashiach, I ask him to open my spiritual eyes.  : ““Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law.””
Psalm 119: 18

Please let us test the spirit by comparing what is said with what the Bible says. God does not contradict himself. 

1 Thes 5: 20-21 Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all;hold on to what is good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do I believe?

Righteous Vs Wicked

Dreams and visions - Acts 2:17 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: