No one is sure.



Who assures us of our salvation? Or things to come? I see many Christians acting or professing with such confident of things to come or where we stand. Thats good however you note their attitude or over confidence of their guarantee to heaven or being raptured. Didn't our Lord fore warn us of things to come.

Mark 13:7-8The Lord indeed revealed to his children through visions and dreams of what is to come but is the end really near.

Do you know that believers have stopped living and doing the good works out of fear.

I have had dreams too and seen visions even seen legions of Angles coming to my aid for demonic attacks. I also was once revealed to about my employer being Freemason a very big corporate organisation in my country. My employment in their organisation was a very big disturbance therefore they declared my position redundant.

One day I will share my dreams and visions when the Holy Ghost leads me.

So brethren please let us focus on Jesus Christ non of us is righteous or guaranteed.

Matthew 24:6

"When you hear of wars and rumours of wars, do not be frightened; those things must take place; but that is not yet the end. "For nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be earthquakes in various places; there will also be famines. These things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.


Can we please remember that the Bible tells us to work our salvation with fear and tremble.


Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, Philippians 2:12

We can never be sure but continue to plead for the mercy and grace from God. We are reminded in Isaiah 1:17 Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.

Hebrews 10:24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds,

However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows. 
Matthew 24:36
For no one is able to lay another foundation, besides the one being already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 3:11

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practise lawlessness!’ Matthew 7:21-23

Remember Apostle Peter, he was very sure he would stand with the Lord before his death but at that point Peter learnt a very valuable lesson. Let us be forever forgiving not condemning or judging leave that to the Lord and carry out his command to us as believers.

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Matt 28:19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do I believe?

Righteous Vs Wicked

Dreams and visions - Acts 2:17 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: